Now before I get to answer the next round of your questions I have some of my own. Some navel gazing of sorts, nothing really out of the ordinary. You decide what to answer or not. You can do it in the comments section, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Facebook (Sue Maisha) or Twitter (@suenairobi) . Here we go:
1. Does my writing corrupt your morals, if they were not already corrupted?
2. Has my writing changed your view or behavior as regards sex, women or those in our trade?
3. Does my writing add any value to you?
4. If I was to write a book, what would you like me to include that I haven't written about so far?
5. Do you feel like 'Brand Sue' exists?
6. What book are you reading? I would like to discover new books and authors
7. What great websites would you recommend ? I would also like to discover more great websites.
Thank you for your time.